In this course will introduce students to the C++ programming language. The course will cover topics such as variables, data types, loops, functions, and objects. By the end of the course, students will be able to write programs in C++ and understand the basics of object–oriented programming.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- To understand the basic concepts of programming and be able to write simple programs using C++ language.
- To be familiar with the different features of the C++ language and be able to use them in various programming tasks.
- To be able to design and implement simple programs using object–oriented programming techniques.
- To be able to use different software development tools and techniques for developing C++ programs.
- To be able to troubleshoot and debug C++ programs.
- Lectures 48
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 89
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes