Microsoft Excel is used for a lot of different things. It’s a powerful tool that can help you organize data, perform calculations, and track information. You can use Excel to create budgets, marketing plans, and simulations. You can also use it to analyze customer trends and track inventory levels and sales data. Excel has a lot of features that make it really helpful for a lot of different purposes.
In this class, we’ll take a look at some of the basic concepts behind spreadsheets and explore the Microsoft Office Excel environment You’ll learn :
- How to create, open, and view workbooks
- How to save and print workbooks
- How to enter and edit data, and how to modify a worksheet and workbook.
- cell references and how to use functions and formulas.
- How to create and edit charts and graphics
- Filter and sort table data
- Work with pivot tables and charts
- import and export data
- 30+ formulations like (Sum if, Rank, Data Consolidation, Data Validation & Transpose, Count if, Goal Seek, What if analysis, PMT, Hlookup & VLOOKUP, XLookup, If & Nested if , Hyperlink and so on..
- Course Completion certificate
- Lectures 34
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 273
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes