Microsoft Access is a powerful database application that allows users to easily store and manipulate data. The course will cover the basics of using Access, including how to create and manage databases, how to work with data, and how to query and report on data.
- Understand the basic concepts of databases and learn how to create a database using Microsoft Access.
- Learn how to enter data into a database table and how to retrieve specific information from a database.
- Learn how to use various Access tools to create reports and forms.
- Learn how to use Access to manage large amounts of data.
- Learn how to share Access databases with others and how to protect the data in an Access database.
- Lectures 44
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes